Jeremy is the Commercial Director at Legal IT Insider. He started his career at Legalease, best known for publishing the Legal 500 series in 1999 working as a sales executive on Legal Business.
In 2001, Jeremy joined InBrief Magazine, where he launched the:
- LOTIES – Which ultimately became the Legal Technology Awards
- LEMAs & Legal Marketing Awards
- eLOTIES – Knowledge Management & Librarian Awards
- HighNets – Private Client and Ultra High Net Worth Awards
In 2010, Jeremy started to work with Charles Christian & eight years on, Jeremy and his wife Caroline, the Editor-in-Chief of Legal IT Insider and our co-chair at GlenLegal are now well into a management buy-out of the Legal IT Insider portfolio from Charles Christian and hosts of:
- Legal Leaders IT Forum
- Legal Leaders Global CIO Forum
- Legal Leaders GC Forum
- ALM/Legal Weeks Strategic Legal IT Media Partner
Facts about Jeremy:
- Famed for his choice of shoes
- Always the instigator of fun
- Was spotted attending a meeting with the CIO of a Global law firm wearing no shoes – having misplaced his shoes the night before!